2023 Scholarship Application
Scholarships funded by the Rotary Foundation of Knoxville are intended for Knox County graduating students who have:
- Achieved academic success,
- Demonstrated commitment to the community, and
- Established genuine financial needs.
The potential scholarship total is $20,000.00, payable each semester in equal installments of $2,500.00 per semester, subject to the student making satisfactory academic progress in the estimation of the Rotary Club of Knoxville’s Scholarship Committee. Scholarship funds are paid directly to the college or university for a maximum of eight (8) semesters. Grades are required from the recipient each semester, in advance of the award.
To be considered, applicants must provide all the information requested in this application. Incomplete or false information will eliminate the applicant from consideration. Finalists will be contacted and asked to appear, in person or virtually, for an interview with members of the Rotary Club of Knoxville’s Scholarship Committee.
The Rotary Club of Knoxville office must receive this Application and all required documents no later than March 31, 2023. This Application and all required documents must be returned in one of the following ways:
- By email: with all documents scanned and sent in pdf format, to email@example.com.
- By mail to: Rotary Club of Knoxville, ATTN: Scholarship Committee, PO Box166, Knoxville, Tennessee 37901