Speaking at the Rotary Club of Knoxville
Thank you for agreeing to speak at the Rotary Club of Knoxville! Below is some information that will help you prepare for your presentation.
- Headshot & Bio: Please send a headshot and brief bio (or link to website date. Upcoming speakers are announced in the Club’s weekly newsletter. firstname.lastname@example.org
- Location: Meetings are held on Tuesdays at noon at the Crowne Plaza Knoxville.
- Meeting Information: You are invited to eat lunch with us and the Club will cover the cost of your lunch. You are welcome to bring a guest or two, but please RSVP for them to the Rotary Office. Guest lunches are $15 each, payable by cash or check at the door.
- Lunch is served at noon, and the meeting is called to order at 12:15. There is a short business session which usually concludes by 12:30pm.
- Presentation: You will have around 30 minutes, including Q&A, for your program – we end promptly at 1:00.
- Rotary is both apolitical and nonreligious, and the Rotary Club of Knoxville strives to create an inclusive environment for all at our meetings. Speakers are required to adhere to this practice.
- As Rotary is itself a 501(c)(3) and because we have a Rotary Foundation of Knoxville, we request that no funds for any non-profit be solicited from our members during a presentation. If your presentation inspires people to give, that is fine, but a formal request should not be made.
- If you or your organization has published a book, it may be possible to arrange for sale of books at the meeting. Please contact the Club Administrator to set this up.
- You are welcome to bring a PowerPoint or video to show. Please plan to bring this on a USB or send to the Rotary Office in advance. As we hold hybrid meetings, these will be projected on a screen in the room and screenshared to those attending on Zoom.
Please do not hesitate to contact Rotary Club of Knoxville Program Chair Kim Isenberg email@example.com or Club Administrator Allison Scott firstname.lastname@example.org or 865-523-8252 with any questions.